BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Every day is a holiday, every meal a feast.


"You've got orders". Short words, but big meaning. I have been tasked to go. I dont know where, or when, or how long, or with who. I was notified on the 15th of Jan, and the orders start the 19th of Jan. Nothing like the military to keep you on your toes.


It looks like I will be going to LA to work in a trauma center for 4 weeks to brush up on my skills before I go into the wild. For some reason, LA scares me more than another country. I have a good friend who has lived there for years, but it still scares me. At least in Iraq you have body armor.

I stand on the cusp of a great adventure and am more than a little scared of the whole thing. I dont know what the end will be, but I look forward to the ride.

Deep breath.

2 comments:

EC said...

Breath held and fingers crossed for you, my friend.

Tidi said...

Love the title of your blog. Very powerful.