BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Odd things to hear on your rotations in PA school.

1. "You might ask how an MD can get two confirmed kills, well, welcome to the new war in Afganistan" ~ER doc

2. I went on a little run today, and the Marines were out storming the beaches of NC. So, there was mortar practice today. Nothing quite like the sound of an M252 with mini charges when your out for a post-work stroll around the block.

3. Yesterday was an M-60 day.

4. They fly the silly little bastard child ospreys. They are not really helicopters, they are not really planes, they are sorta some of both. Honnestly they look goofy. I just dont like it. They have no tail rotor. But I did my Forest Gump run today, I ran from the hospital to the O club, and they have a dock that runs out 100 yards or so into the bay, so I run out to the end of the dock, stop and turn around. Today a flock of the V-22 went flying past me out on the dock. They make a different sound, its not a helo sound.

2 comments:

Jen B. said...

You're so military now! Hope it is everything you wanted it to be and more. GO SAVE THE WORLD!!

Andrea said...

We're not in Kansas anymore Toto.....