BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 02, 2006





So, today is read across America day, so read, if you get a chance, read to someone younger, older, or someone who is not you. Its so amazing the legacy that the man left, how many kids have learned to read with fox on sox, or hop on pop. I think that my personal favorite is the hop on pop, perhaps not the favorite, I mean how do you choose a favorite out of all that is wonderful about Dr. Seuss? Yes, hop on pop, I think that this is one of my earliest memories from growing up, I remember going into my parents room with my hop on pop book, and having my dad read the book, and I would jump on the bed (just a little, I mean your not supposed to jump on the bed) sometimes it would just be too much and I would have to jump on my dad, I mean common, its hop on pop, so I would really hop on, so than my dad and I would get to wrestle a little and play, man that was good fun. Happy Birthday to Dr. Seuss, glad to live in the world that you had an impact on, it’s a much better place.

M@

-“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.” ~ Dr. Seuss

0 comments: