BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 06, 2006

FLY

So, my resent theme of non-consistency is still if full force, senioritis to the max. I just found out that my most resent plans that I thought were quazi solid are not now, but also in the immediate or prior to me finding that plans fail; the groundwork for new plans was already inplace for something different. Life is interesting, and I feel that I am standing at the edge of a huge cliff, (not that it’s a bad thing, I mean, its very calming really) but ya, on the edge and I can jump off whenever I want to, I know that I wont die, its that I am going to fly, but the instant I leave the solid ground, I will have the whole world free and available to me, I can fly, so I can fly anywhere I want to.

The world is my playground.
M@

"I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend." ~ Red, Shawshank Redemption

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love a good Shawshank Redemption quote. I'm sorry your plans didn't quite work out as you had hoped. I've been reminded quite a bit recently that my plans are not always a reality. Any ideas on a new plan??

Emergingjourney said...

I absolutly forgot that your my Shawshank inspiration!! I always loved that movie, but you told me that quote about hope once, and I think that was the first time that I remember just seeing a cool quote out of the context of the movie.

Anonymous said...

You mean this one:
Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And a good thing never dies.

Good stuff.

Friar Tuck said...

Awesome quote