BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 30, 2005

too bleak

Hello Bleak, does it not also say that the greatest commandment is to love god, and love your neighbor as yourself? I feel that many Christians do judge, and when I use that word, I don’t think that it is meaning the same thing that you are thinking. The judging that I am talking about is when Christians devalue someone because of a personal characteristic, or lack there of. This devaluing does not love; it is not caring about the other person. I feel that many Christians are more content to stand by and watch caring little for the world around them. This is not just a Christian trait, it is a human one, but I am harder on Christians who claim some kind of relationship with god, yet marginalize the “sinner” standing next to them.

0 comments: