BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Stress, stinks




Its kinda like that old commercial, where its all “stress stinks!, airid works!” Well, my friend got hitched yesterday, it was nice to give her a good send off, to celebrate this change in life, the beginning of a new phase. Sad almost, I get to morn the loss of a friend, I knew it would happen, but that does not mean I have to like it. This girl was an amazing friend, I knew from the get go that we would not date or have a romantic relationship, I just felt it, but we still were really good friend. This is the first time that I have had an active part in a wedding, her brother and I were ushers, so we just ushed people in and packed them into one of the smaller churches that I have ever been in. Standing room only, so that was fun. Still, I stressed over my tux having to be adjusted, and it not being ready, and it was not even my wedding. Well, it was fun, but also stress.

M@
“Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple.” ~ Willy Wonka

3 comments:

Patty said...

A picture, always nice. Is that you in the middle? My brother just rented a white tux the other day. I've gone to several weddings, but only ever been a part of one. I was a flower girl at my cousin's wedding when I was young. Since it was around Christmas, we 3 flower girls, all 1st cousins, got a huge super soft white bear with a hat and scarf. I haven't seen the newer version of Willy Wonka yet. I always wanted to go into the Chocolate Factory and sample everything. :)

Emily said...

Aww... my friends are getting married too. if it helps, my experience has been that even your married friends need you from time to time. STill the same people for the most part (that is until the little kiddies come along).
PS stop slouching! (ha)
PPS did stats treat you well?
PPPS darn you for getting that jingle in my head "stress stinks! Arid works!"

Patty said...

Hey Matt! I hope you're having a wonderful Christmas!