BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 05, 2004

sleepy matty

YEA for not writing anything for one whole month, at least as far as my blog is concerned. BOO for finals in less than 56 hours. So I slept in my car last night, a very odd experience, one that I was not looking forward to, until three this morning, than the thought of sleeping curled into a ball in the front seat of a 1986 Pontiac s600LE, (classic grandpa car) sounded pretty darn good. I think that this morning was the first time in my life that I thought I would be happier if I were shorter, being tall is cool, being not freakishly tall is cool, but being 6’2”+ and trying to sleep in the front seat of the car, not so cool.

I just got off the phone with Jon, so I was supposed to sleep at his house last night. I cruse in at about 230 or 3 this morning, after “chaperoning” the dance out in Mac, dog tired and knowing that I have to get up like at 545 so yea for three hours of sleep. So I try the door, it is locked, and there is no key under the mat, so I am like, hungh, I guess I will just sleep in the car. So, Jon and Ky let loose with the verbal abuse this morning, so I guess I should have just knocked, so now I know, and knowing is half the battle. I did not think he would have minded, but I don’t think I was thinking to straight this morning, I just wanted to go to bed. Thinking about it now, I would have no problem knocking at any time, so I guess I was just feeling weird because Jon has a house, wow, we are getting old and starting to “grow up”. Oh well, back to “work”.

0 comments: