BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Silly job

“I have been told that I can’t tell you that I don’t want to hire you, but the job is yours to decline”


There is something fundamentally wrong with the above statement. I got the job, but only because it’s a government thing and the guy was told that he had to hire me even though he did not want to hire me. I don’t know if this has some huge societal impact or should change the way I approach life, if I should run off and become a hermit or something now. But really, I just don’t care, I got into PA school, and that is where I am going, so this small stuff seems to be more a bother than anything else. I just have to do something productive till I start school, it does not really matter that much what I do till then, I just need to make as much money as I can, but perhaps also have as much fun as I can. I feel that the next two years are going to be kinda rough, so perhaps it would be a good idea to go off and do something crazy fun before I have to lock myself down into a desk for the next couple years.

I like that idea, but now what to do? Perhaps scuba diving the cold water walls in Victoria BC? Or drive to Mexico? Live on the beach like a bum for a bit? I don’t think it is going to be something really expensive, I should not be spending money, but perhaps something fun, but cheap. I will ponder this for a bit.

M@


And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out
the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no
more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt
count, and the number of the counting shalt be three.
Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two,
excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is
right out. Once the number three, being the third
number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand
Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who being naughty
in my sight, shall snuff it."

-- Monty Python and the Holy Grail

0 comments: