BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 29, 2006

update

I guess that you could say that I have needed to “update” for a bit, but need is such a funny word. The last few months have just been odd to say the least. But, here goes. So, I was working at the Portland air base, but the wing that I was working for got closed by the military, so I transferred over to the National Guard, but I have to go to school in Mississippi for a while to get certified, but that also will soon end. I got offered a job working at the VA hospital in P-town, so that’s where I am hoping to work when I get back, I also got offered a civilian position working for the guard, but I don’t know if I can take more of this military thing. I also got a job working at verizon digging ditches and other such fun manual labor kind of stuff. So, three totally different jobs than I was thinking about before, but ya, perhaps something will happen.

I also have finished the grad school application and am now waiting. I don’t know that I really like the waiting, it seems harder than the waiting for the deadline, this is just waiting on them to call me or something. I should hear back in early November and they will set up an interview for December. Well, they might set up an interview. |That’s the thing that drives me nuts, I guess that I have never really applied to a school and thought that I might not get in. I love Oregon State, but for the most part, if you have a pulse and have a way to pay, they will let you in. I fear so much that I wont get into school, perhaps its like the job thing, I fear almost to want it because if I want it, it hurts more when it does not happen. But a job is just a job, I will get one or more of the ones that I want, or something will happen, but man, fearing that I wont get into the school sucks. I guess that I should approach it with the same kind of feelings, that something will work out, perhaps I will get there some day. Ya, that’s my life in a nutshell for the last few months. Hope that I might get a chance to update other interesting things that happen as they happen.

M@
“ You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go....” Dr. Seuss

0 comments: