BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 20, 2006

the big Q's

Options:

1) Become an eye harvester, take donor eyes and give sight to the blind. 12 hour shifts, four days on, four off, three on, three off.

2) Become a paper pusher for the Air Force, get paid well, but have no purpose in work, and run the risk of it sucking the life out of me, but I would not have to work that hard or that much and get paid quite well.

3) Become a Laser technician, drive around and deliver, set up and operate on people with lasers, crio-surgery equipment, and other cool stuff. Travel around the great state of Oregon, driving everywhere, gone from p-town at least 2 days per week.

4) Camp medical person, low pay, work all the time, but a lot of fun. Non-permanent.


So, what do you think?

2 comments:

Anna said...

Have you decided yet?

Patty said...

Hey, Matt. It has sure been a while since I've commented here. I still check your blog all the time. Loved the photo below.

I'd say you should go for whatever makes you happy. I was told by someone that being a photographer, I won't make enough money, that I won't succeed and so on, but I'm not going to let that stop or discourage me. My family, etc. support, encourage & believe in me. My aim is not to be rich. I love photography...that's what makes me happy.

Back to you...

I think you should do 4 or 3. Both sound exciting. Stay away from 2. Since you didn't state your thoughts on 1, I can't say anything other than it sounds tiring, but rewarding.

Let us know what you decide.