BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Yarrrr




Ya, so I got done with the last final of my last term here at OSU, I turned the test sheet in, ran out the doors of the auditorium and went screaming down the hall, really screaming at the top of my lungs and skipping and jumping and I even tried to do one of those heal clicking things where you jump up and try and click your heals together in the air. I did it, and did not fall and hit my head, so I call that a success. Other than that, nothing much happened today.

M@
“ Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So. . . get on your way.” Dr. Seuss

5 comments:

Patty said...

Matt, you are too funny!!! :D

The Fly said...

In the words of Eric Cartman... Ki-ick ass!

Anonymous said...

sweet! I love the sword! hope all is going well for you

Redneckpilot said...

Hey there Matt! Congrats on finishing yer skuule!

Redneckpilot said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.