BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

where is the underwear?

The pains of not owning a washing machine, not owning a washing machine = using
someone else’s, sometimes this includes a “laundry mat” the problem with
communal washing machines, you don’t want to sit there and listen to the
washing machine wash, so you leave and come back when the clothes are done.
Not normally a problem, well I found a problem, perhaps it was in my drugged up
fevered state Sunday, but I really really really needed to do laundry, which
means I had no clean under-roo’s or socks or both. So I make the trek across
the parking lot to the next building over that has coin-op machines. Well, I
just do the laundry and than come back and throw it all in the basket and leave
it in the hall till today when I have the strength and mental capacity to sort
and fold the clothes. So I find a problem out of my vast collection of socks
and underwear, I have now only three pair each, plus assorted “bastard” socks.
This is a serious problem for me, I just don’t know where the rest went, I seem
to have all the large articles of cloths that I washed, somehow some little
devil has stolen my underwear and a vast wealth of sox’s from me. They were
not in the machines, they are not there now, nor are they in the trashcan in
the room, so somewhere someone has my clean sox’s and underwear. I just don’t
get it, what’s the point in stealing my underwear? Selectively stealing, just
the underwear and sox’s? Now that’s low.
M@
“Hope is a good thing maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.”
(Shawshank Redemption)

1 comments:

The Fly said...

Just so anyone who's reading this knows, I think that the author has since come into possession of some reinforcements... I.E., new underpants.