BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

NEED MORE FLAIR!!!


Some things I really do love about the OR. I get to eat free food all day. (when not working my ass off) I used one of my new ID badges to get into the “Doctor’s Lounge” this morning to have free coffee and breakfast, but also again at lunch for free lasagna. I think that I am going to start collecting ID badges. So far I have in my possession right now 7. I feel a little like Rambling Rod. Anyone remember him from growing up out here in the 80’s? I guess I just need a couple more pieces of flair and I will be good to go.

On the side note, surgery takes a lot of effort, and running around all day locked up in rooms without windows having everyone tell you what you are doing wrong is much more what I thought this whole PA school would be like. Perhaps I got a little spoiled working in Baker.

0 comments: