BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 01, 2008

Closure:

There are some things that are just final. You can hear the door latching in your mind. Or perhaps you cant, but I felt like I had one of those moments tonight. It’s a long story, but the point is that some times something painful may not be all that bad a thing. I have been putting off a task for a few days, but a few moments ago I made a phone call that I had been dreading for days. There was a lot of emotional force behind the call, I tried to make it a few times, each ending with me closing the phone before committing to actually pushing the button. But there was joy in the conversation once it actually got started, and really that surprised me. I was really afraid that it would end up being angry or weird, but it was actually good. One of the better phone calls that I have had as of late.

I think that I have peace about it. I am not sure, but I think I may actually have peace about it; perhaps just peace for the time being, but its peace nonetheless. So I will take it for what its worth and press on with my life.

M@

What power had I before I learned to yield? Shatter me Great Wind! I shall possess the field! ~ Richard Wilber

0 comments: